Connect with me

Thursday 20 January 2011

Nautical Dawn

Nautical Dawn..

The time at which there is enough sunlight for the horizon and some objects to be distinguishable; formally, when the sun is 12 degrees below the horizon in the morning...(Wikipedia)...

I have been writing songs between the hours12am-5am for a while now and it's such a creative time... maddd...but it feels ideal ...My spirit is blue and warm at this time and i am able to write and layer my vocals with ease as I'm soft and sleepy and the room is dark with a few candles.. So many shadows.....Slight fear but comfort in my home....a space to just be...

The reason I speak of nautical dawn is because it's the title of one of my new songs it was the final song i wrote from a series I call "19 songs".
I set out to write a song everyday from 1/1/11 to the 19/1/2011 symbolizing my new birth year on our planet earth...it's been great writing these songs which will hopefully be apart of my final selection for my new music projects for 2011....so you heard me mention it first.. nautical dawn may be apart of my chosen few...

i'm soon to post my first singing video blogs xx stay tunned xx

peace and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.