Connect with me

Sunday 6 March 2011

Creating music from the heart...

last night i had the pleasure of spending time in the studio working on some fresh sounds to help kick start this musical journey im on, with a producer/engineer Will Heights.. complete freedom and production input i played various instruments..including my shruti box... see instrument pics below xx




My thoughts and lessons today ...
It starts with the drum beat... waterfalls and oceans correspond, nature plays its instruments and we begin the nomadic life...organic food, organic music, organic thoughts...in tune with life. Today i felt the wind right through me and i was shivering.... so i said to myself why fight it.."yes i am freezing" but you know what !...why not breathe in the cold air and become one with it!!! Be what i resist..then i can no longer fight it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.