Connect with me

Monday 21 March 2011

Summers Coming/ Big moon/Confronting fears/ Festivals.....Thoughts..

Its British summer soon!!! Apparently on the Sunday the 27th of march....yayyy!!...
It defo feels like its time to get out of those hibernating places and start to glow as bright as the sun does upon land! im excited about the sun coming out and equally happy about the super-sized moon yesterday night, might i say it was incredible.

We change with the seasons and im so glad about changes going on with my music and myself. I never liked talking about myself much until most of this year ...i have been sharing myself without cringing at my own voice!! That's an achievement..lol...i'm not afraid of reaching out, confronting my fears, going for my dreams and living life to the fullest as im aware that life is so precious and there is no going backwards.....natural disasters are teaching me to live for today..and...of course......its all about peace and love....

Traveling is something which is calling me deeply and with festivals coming up..i am hoping for lots of shows to share with you on this blog..! Here's to- today, tonight..right now..may you also be pushing for your dreams...Tomorrow i begin my Ep/album planning/building.... day1!!!!!

i found some pictures of the festival spirit on the internet..... see below various happy sunny pics..
I recently heard of the Jewish festival called purim which allows for dressing up in costumes...
found a pic which got me excited about summer..
air ballons
travelers toes.. love the bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.