Connect with me

Thursday 16 February 2012

Journey so far ....Italy, Newcastle, & Sudan

Hello my friends i cant believe it is already mid Feb!!! wow..
I have had a very bust last (month and a half ) traveling with music-performing live, recording and writing new songs, releasing a new video for my group Native Sun. Its been a real blessing for me, i am so grateful as i continue to remember "nothing is or will ever be mine, this journey in life is a complete wonderment".
Soooo I thought i would condense roughly 8 weeks into one blog...lol....here we go.

So after i arrived back to London from St Lucia on New years day i spent time in Italy 3 days later with my Sweetheart who is also a music lover. He has been recording his new material live with his group project called "Garden of the Cathedral" which i also enjoyed being involved in vocally. We went to a beautiful studio in Orvieto...see some pictures below:







pics and i completed the front cover design for his artwork.
watch the video here
listen to Remaking Europe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.