Connect with me

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Some more Tour Goodness to share with you xx

 Its been a while!!!! so i finished touring with my group Native Sun and i'm back in London City but off to italy tonight!!! The USA tour was an incredible journey filled with special moments which i would love to share with you.

My feet in the most coolest Chicago cafe
with lots of vegan treats..had to show you this!!

Tasty vegan cookies at Bleeding heart
Sketching on a backstage room blackboard before our show begun with Janice and Mohammed
Afternoon tea anyone...Asad shows me the art of making tea,
it was an indepth talk about water temperatures, leaf types, ceramic pot types, ways to drink tea... i love it!! so inspiring
 Incredible rug pattern at a friends home
 i need to read this
 My cousin Ian get a do in New Jersey!!
 I try my hand at photography in a barber shop
leaving New jersey for Boston
Herbal teas at Dan's recording studio place, 
Native sun were recording with a live band here!!
Upside down
 Its all a blurrrrr at a club in New York
called Pyramid Club-live show was real thou!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.