Connect with me

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Working with Eska Mutungwazi and the flock team for Queen Elizabeth Hall

Hello my Buddies! lets connect!!

So what have i been Upto these past few weeks...i replaced the mic for my favourite sewing machine in a creative exchange making a piece for ESKA Mutungwazi!!
i finished creating the pattern and sewing for ESKA and (i worked alongside jack prideaux & Rowdy superstar - together we are called flock) Eska performed at the Queen Elizabeth hall alongside an 80 strong goldsmith vocal choir and it was an absolute treat, filled with pure magic. I simple surrendered my soul when i saw her float in the dress with her angelic voice and incredible beauty" a heavenly moment". here are a few special moments..see more of Eska here at her online diary.

hopefully i will get some pictures of the final out fit for you soon!!!