Connect with me

Thursday 13 September 2012

Native Sun Album Launch

Every now and then i like to use my blog like my personal diary....
and here's a little memory i'd like to share with you......

When i was 8yrs old i'd sing michael jackson whos loving you and cry the words....around the house....i wanted to know this feelin.... Achieving an Album (however big or small, signed or unsigned , money in the bank or proper broke) alongside my friend and big brother Mohammed Yahya as a group Native Sun is such a purelight which i don't take for granted. am truly grateful- it matters, its real and thank you to all involved in the process and motion.pls do check out the flyer below for more....


I hope to see you there......

Come join me and Mohammed Yahya as Native Sun for a special night of an amalgamation of Hiphop, Afro beat, earth vibrations and head bouncing Rhythms alongside KMT freedom teacher. We are supporting our favorite charity Restless beings and the whole event is presented by Focus Organization!!!!.
Native Sun Album Launch 20th September 2012 at Bedroom bar...8-1am £5 ....
62 Rivington St, (Shoreditch) EC2A  you can also buy a unique herbal tea ticket here: TICKETS ONLINE


Had to add.......I handmade a limited 100 of these and they are so cute- all neatly packaged-stitched, been drinking a heck alot of herbal tea recently too- mint my fav xxx


much LOVE xx Sarina xx