Connect with me

Saturday 24 August 2013

My Love Photography

During my stay in Italy Orvieto i am knitting and photo-editing, song-writing, catching up on emails and in general work meets relaxing!

One of the new found loves i have discovered over the past few months is photography. I have edited a few pics of my pals Lotan & Flavia, Lotan performs like a dream, magical and mystical needy love and Flavia seduces the audience with power pain and beauty. I watched her piece at Cloud Cuckoo land for the OneTaste caberet in Somerset and she blew me away.

look at these pics whilst listening to : Soley- Read your book : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ClhKpPBzr4

Here are some of the pics i took and edited.

Lotan





Flavia
i imagine this song by the Hungry Ghosts going Nicley with the pics :
Titled (i don't think about you anymore but i don't think about you anyless)