Connect with me

Monday 30 September 2013

Day six & Seven : Removals - Health Diary

Crazy I'm about to go on stage in 20 mins- with my group Native Sun (www.nativesunmuzik.com)
For our show tonight @create!
I just had to blog ...
Well very briefly here's my day, detoxing - it's been pretty relaxed and filled with more awareness, more love and care to how I approach my relationship with food- from washing to cutting to smelling. I appreciate the process!

I love sweet little mugs with Goddess Effect Herbal teas made from 
Chrysanthemum and Green Tea and Mango




Carrot / apple and lemon juice




Making movements to Heba in Bricklane to see about getting some of my wildsuga shirts made yayyyayya




Headed to Bricklane


Steamed veg / jacket potato / Avocado
(celery,spinach, sprouting broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Runner beans, tomatoes, carrot top, broccoli )



peach & pear juice