Connect with me

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 17th updates on health journey and Native Sun at UK Syria Tour

It was so meaningful & touching to perform in London, Sheffield and Manchester recently for the UK #Syriarelief Tour alongside Our Dj KMT the freedom Teacher ,Omar Offendum , Khaled M, Baba Ali and Sounds of reason ! Overall £84,000 raised & its such an honor to be apart of this journey helping to make a difference for the lives in Syria - so touching !!
Please See more here to help and Donate: http://www.syriarelief.org.uk/

As you might know from checking my blog....with the full emotional and top Professional advice from www.Goddesseffect.tv i am walking my talk and rediscovering (Plant based eating) cooking without salt, sugars, oils, processed foods etc, and trying to regain a clear understanding of what times to eat and the language of the body and what it needs and when. Long way to go however touring with music was an interesting experience for me, sometimes i think i sound like a fanatical veggie-head however, passion for knowledge of the second most important thing we do everyday next to breathing - "eating" seems so valid and important....Trust me its always growth and humility when we decide to change and progress!
((I am a lover of healthy living and food.....))

Whilst on the tour i took a few pics & started my day with herbal tea and was provided with lovely meals during the tour  see my instagram for pics: http://instagram.com/sarinaleah
I had an amazing Falafel & soup @ https://www.facebook.com/ChaiLatteCafe
also-Cant beat Vegan Sushi...little bit of Heaven, thank you Creator and Organizers of the Syria Tour!


we rocked the stage in London!


 Carried my Goddess Effect Herbal teas with me on the tour, felt like a little bit of home in my travel bag!


I managed to snap a pic of brother Khaled M ! Amazing artist


Brother Omar Offendum  Super Inspiring - Incredible artist!


Sheffield we love you!


The stage - some pics i edited


casual unedited Street photos

1960's/70's fashion icon Twiggy



Manchester we Love you : www.nativesunmuzik.com


The tour was so Amazing and emotional!