Connect with me

Sunday 15 July 2012

Around Bricklane & Baking

I drifted into Whitechapel Gallery a few days ago, a nice exhibition is going on..
 I quite enjoyed the political and social subject matters in many themes of the artists works.
inspired xx
see more HERE


Started to rain.."where is our London Summer??"


Managed to sneek 2 pic's before gently getting told off...lol


Above pic...is a different Exhibition at whitechapel Gallery which i floated into-
Amazing lights and digital colors: 
American Sculptor Josiah McElheny Transforms the gallery into a Kaleidoscopic hall of mirrors.....
see more HERE


SAVE my pal Nat


i juz wanner scream ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH


LOL..


Bricklane Art




So a few weeks ago i went silly on ebay and randomly bought polymer....spoke to Nat and she is a Polymer Expert...so we got talking and walking around bricklane buying some bits n bobs, then creating and baking..
was so much fun, above is pic of polymer rolled and squished in a ball. 




And...this is what i prepared earlier.."I LOVE HANDMADE" things
It means so much more than walking into a fast fashion high st shop and buying something a million peeps have...Only i have this and it feels precious..so i'm smiling inside..
sorry to lecture..but since birth i'm so passionate about this.
((we are not clones))
i lose my way sometimes- the high st has the monopoly & gets me too.... but i always come back to the love for things handmade and one of a kind.


Nice little lady on my ear...so thinks me need to make some more..i fancy this in a yellow
post some more later, hopefully nat will be doing a class and teach some more xx
Big Love xxx