Connect with me

Thursday 26 September 2013

Day Four : Removals Health Diary

Ok Peeps seriously Green Juice is Epic!!!
My day has been pritty amazing to me!
Energized is how ill sum it up!!
Lots of pics and thoughts on my health Diary below...

Green Tea



The vegetables from yesterday in Luton with my sister Michelle from (The Goddess Effect) get washed



Morning juice - green juice









Jog in the park

















1 hour walk and ride bike
Time to cook















Butter nut Squash Prepared with a tiny bit of olive oil








I never realized how beautiful garlic was !!













The meal


Check Out & connect with Goddess Effect Tv facebook & Website for recipes / advice / Events

My diary


lastly and most importantly The Goddess Effect has an incredible event happening and if healthy living is your thing then come and check out this event at Rumis cave : www.goddesseffect.tv :)