Connect with me

Thursday 24 October 2013

Etheric Lotus is Born

So many wonderful things happen in life, there is magic happening everywhere, even within struggles are deep magical lessons. I been juice fasting and boy OH boy is that powerful :) Goddesseffect.tv has been a saviour and inspiration towards my health and i feel this juice cleanse is doing its magic.
I post daily on Instagram keep up to date with me there: http://instagram.com/sarinaleah

So far headaches gone, runny nose and mucus fading, spots fading and all the other stuff easing out, its not about prettiness here LOL, its about realness, the truth about ourselves and how we work - serious stuff..all new experiences for me.

I have a deep respect for the Great Spirit creator of our bodies, the body itself, spirit energy that lives within and the way it works by itself and with us, for us <3

Today marks a special day of #evolution nomadic #transformation
I been building worlds with Etheric Lotus a joint collabo project with my sister Michelle (nutritionist) and we planning to do workshops and events together, today our New Tumblr is born and Instagram too please join us and the community we would love to build with you.

Etheric Lotus on Tumblr
Etheric Lotus on Instagram

Photos by Sarina Leah












xx enjoy our posts on tumblr: