Connect with me

Friday 8 November 2013

Natural hair

I love busy days...

I been collecting a few cool natural hair images on my Pinterest 


i was watching this video this morning and its beautiful seeing natural hair find its place in the self created media market where voices are heard and shared, its long overdue and right on time too :)

i love listening to how people feel about this discussion. It feels so normal to me to have natural hair and I'm so glad to see it embraced more.

i posted this on Facebook then i decided to post it here instead:


NATTY DREADS, FRO SOULS, BRAIDS.....My hair, your hair, our hair.......
i remember as a girl i wanted Indian hair like my siblings who had completely diff hair then me - my mum said be proud of you are in my teens , things changed instantly for me that day and i stopped relaxing, i really love videos like this which improve our understanding of ourselves. i like mine personally picky, natty, free n wild from since 1999 -at first it was a big step because of other peoples perceptions, but 14 years on its love & its progressed globally, Oh yes mi dear watch this sisters xx