Connect with me

Saturday 9 March 2013

Vintage Patterns

I spent a little time recently collecting vintage patterns, i get quite obsessed with patterns as i love creating my own through draping on the mannequin and technical measurements. However using (already made patterns) and adjusting them feels a little bit too exciting as there's a universe of cool patterns to work from...i think everyone should try this if you haven't already :) 

The art work on the packet of the patterns are so dope, must frame some!  

I decided to take up a brilliant collaboration with Lora a friend i am currently working with, to present a new fashion collection by mid April. We are finalizing the date and location and i am so excited to be designing and making for my other LOVE alongside music...yippie fashion xx!