Connect with me

Thursday 2 May 2013

The Journey Thus far Native Sun Usa Tour from my eyes n heArt

I cant believe so much has happened in 10 days....
Hugs to all those who are making & building this journey into an epic mountain of goodness! you know who U R xxx Thank you :)

I set off with my brothers Mohammed Yahya and KMT The freedom Teacher DJ on an adventure to the USA to tour parts of the east coast U.S performing Native Sun music to different audiences.
I have had the pleasure of meeting friends from last years tour and making new ones this year along with one of the most gratifying experiences of meeting some of my blood family i have only ever seen in photos!
Im connect and attached to my U.S fam - its hard to say bye ! from home to home :)
Im so happy to be with My grandma, Aunty and cousins in Boston right now for 2 nights and feeling blessed that music can give these moments so precious!

From London to New jersey, to Washington D.C to Baltimore to New York to Boston....words cannot surely be enough to express the love i feel for those i have shared space with in these last few days :) another thank you KMT & fam xx
here are some pics of the USA tour so far and from next part of the tour we are embarking on a Mexico tour with a lovely friend called Bocafloja, im so inspired to visit a place i have only dreamed to see x:)

see more NativeSun here:

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

 laters London C U in a bit
 D.C


wall of sounds
At my cousin's Troy & Artise making Smoothies with mini blender Mom gave me 

chilling with monika sipping tea 

cake..im really greedy when it comes to cake...sorryy but..
 soul bird
 A baltimore view
vegan mushrooms WHATTT 
 lush


 veg fest natural mk ups
1938 house was incredible

leaving for NY early morning
 Bus travelling free Wifi
  Native Sun @The Shrine photo by Hollie kewall
 Native Sun @The Shrine photo by Hollie kewall
@the shrine
 live at the Shrine New York photo by (Ben nomadic Wax)
 KMT the freedom teachers Nephew Wolfy makes Origami art especially customized for me
workers rights political matters, music & speakers on Union Square

flyering on Union Square 
 I met lovely singer Wunmi, she makes costumes and has a heck of a voice :) 
 Union Square with KMT the freedom teacher, Moyah,Hache, Bocafloja & me
 Badu Underground Poster Art
On bus to Boston