Connect with me

Monday 23 September 2013

Day One : Removals, New health Journey with (The Goddess Effect Tv)

Day One of Removals:

I have embarked on an exciting life changing journey of  how i eat, the times i eat and more clarity on what to eat and why.. etc.... I'm a vegetable, plant based, seed- nuts and fruits eater and so i love eating simple foods, however i noticed my lifestyle leaves me eating late, too little or eating sugar based Adrenalin pulsating snacks, with too much oil, too much salt and so on...

The Goddess Effect Tv Founder Michelle is guiding & educating me on this process and the next 10 days religiously ill be posting my updates on how im feeling in my diary and how im coping without sugar, salt, oil, junky snacks and vegan chocolates lol....and also sharing my meals and teas :)

I'm wondering how this will effect music Rehersals and shows with Native Sun this week and Wildsuga is also keeping me busy ..fingers crossed :)

Check out my posts below of todays daily doings...

Herbal Tea morning time...Chrysanthmums & self heal wort



 My diary..


Shopped in Sainburys for basics on a budget £13.00 (read my diary below to see what i bought)


Fruits for juicing & smoothies


Cooking without Oil - onions / sweet pepper and tomatoes


My New plant Basil..


Veg - Courgette, Butternut Squash, Aubergine, Sweet Potato 


Sweet Tomatoes


last thoughts for the day...


I finished my evening craving for salt :(  however i really feel the benefits even after Day 1, more self control, more empowered to make conscious decisions, aware of the voice which wants to snack and such ..... 
so Onwards to tomorrow with more goodness..

my meal ...
Onions - sweet pepper & sweet Tomatoes withwhole mushrooms, lentils, sweet Potato and potato with skin
Before i go, i wanner share with you Native Sun's new t-shirts which came out today- have a look at our web to see out new Fela Kuti styles: http://nativesun.bigcartel.com/ enjoy /sleep / wake / eat / breathe /well :)